Direct Textbook is proud to announce the winner of the 2020 High School Senior Scholarship Essay Contest. At Direct Textbook, we are proud to support students seeking aid for their college experience.
Meet the winner of the 2020 High School Senior Scholarship Essay Contest, Avery King!
Avery will be attending Virginia Tech in the fall and is planning to study interior design. Avery told us that she has always had a love for design and house hunting s... more »
Aug 7, 2020 (3) Share:
If you’re a nursing student or recent graduate looking for a way to save – and even make – some money, you can sell nursing books you no longer need. Here’s how to cash in and maximize your earnings.
- Know where to sell nursing books
- Compare buyback offers
- View real-world examples: How much can you sell nursing books for?
- Understand the disadvantages of selling nursing school books
- Tips to get even more money
1. Know where to sell nursing books
Getting more money starts with knowing the differences between selling options. Each has its own advantages and disadvantages.
Online bookstores often have buyback programs that pay cash or credit for used books. The stores then resell the books for a profit. Most offer free shipping, and some even supply packaging that simplifies the selling process.
Jul 24, 2020 (3) Share:
If you’re a budget-conscious student, buying used nursing books is a practical way to save an average of 50% - and even up to 90% - on textbooks. Students often ask whether used books are acceptable substitutes for new, and the answer is yes: they feature identical content at lower price points. They’re also low-risk, since bookstores typically have very liberal and accommodating return policies. Many rentals are used, too, so they offer a way to save even more on upfront costs.
Here’s everything you need to know to save big with used books.
- Know where to buy used nursing books
- See why it pays to compare prices
- View real-world examples: New VS used
- Understand the disadvantages of used nursing books
- Get tips to save even more
1. Know where to buy used nursing books
Saving money... more »
Jul 22, 2020 (3) Share: