DirectTextbook.com 2018 Scholarship Essay Contest
3 cash prizes will be awarded:
- $5000 to first place
- $2500 to second place
- $1000 to third place
How to apply:
- Fill in all of the information about yourself (the applicant). All information is required.
- In 500 words or less write a response to the following questions:
"What is required to live self responsibly? What skills are you acquiring that will help you live self responsibly?"
- Applications will no longer be accepted after August 1st, 2018, or after 5000 qualifying entries have been submitted.
- Once the contest is closed, all essays will be reviewed and the winners will be notified by email on or before August 29th, 2018
- One entry per person.
- Applicant must be: Current US citizen, currently enrolled in an accredited 2 or 4 year college or university for Fall of 2018, and have a most recent GPA of 2.5 or above.
Applicant information (winner's information will be verified)
- Direct Textbook does not sell or share your personal information
About Direct Textbook
First launched in 2002, Direct Textbook helps parents and students search more than 30 online bookstores for bargain textbooks,
saving them money and time. The company has helped more than one million parents and students get more for their used books with
its college textbook buyback price search, and save up to 90 percent on textbook purchases.
Visit directtextbook.com for more information.