Getting online study help when you need it most is crucial to staying on top of your game at school. But how can you be sure you’re getting the right answers - you know, the ones your professors are looking for?
The following sites not only give you answers straight from your textbooks - they can verify that your answer is correct, scour thousands of books on a variety of subjects, and even let you ask an expert when you’re seriously stumped.
Think Chegg is just for textbook rentals? Think again! Since these guys acquired Cramster, they expanded to include online study help with over a million answers pulled from thousands of textbooks.
Chances are that someone else - probably a lot of someones - has had the same question as you. Chegg compiles the answers you need to get to the bottom of any assignment, essay or... more »
Feb 8, 2013 Comments
From BISG some interesting stats...
* preference for print over digital texts dropped from 72% in November
2011 to 60% in late 2012.
* satisfaction with ebooks declined in 2012,only 26% of students citing
they were “very satisfied” with their digital text, down from 30% in
* less than 50% of students purchase the current edition of their textbook
* rentals are gaining more popularity but are still only preferred by
13% of students
* laptops usage down, tablet usage up but laptops still getting 72% of
use vs 32% for tablets.
Jan 29, 2013 Comments